Surf & Turf Truck’s Lobster, Kale & Eggs
Servings: 1 platter or sandwich
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 ounces, cooked lobster claw meat
- lemon or orange
- roll (optional)
- Crack 2 eggs side-by-side, rip a bunch of kale and place it on the translucent egg-white area.
- Allow the eggs to cook through before flipping; then flip ’em quick, just to “blanch” the kale.
- In the meantime, take some cooked lobster claw meat — about 1.5 ounces — and place it over heat with a touch of butter. Toss and warm until butter is almost gone. Then hit it with fresh lemon or orange juice to deglaze.
- Fold the warm lobster in between the cooked eggs and kale and serve, green-side up on a roll of your choice, if you so choose. Enjoy!